ARE YOU TURNED ON YET?!?


SOOOO...... I just want to take the opportunity to THANK ALL OF YOU that have supported Cha Chellas Playground over the last week.  Believe it or not I had CLOSE TO 1000 VIEWS from the first day up until NOW. ( I have SandraRose.com to THANK for the majority of my hits)

I have been recieving so much POSITIVE feedback and I TRULY LOVE YOU and APPRECIATE it too...

This forum SHOULD NOT BE CENSORED AND YOU SHOULD NOT FEEL ASHAMED ABOUT FEELING UNINHIBITED.......SEXY is a way of life, its a natural ability, its NECCESSARY!!!!!!

I have a lot of AMBITIONS AND PLANS regarding this site but I can NOT make it happen without your SUPPORT. 

For those of you that have SUBSCRIBED I leave you My Moscato KISSES all over YOUR SEXY BODY!!

For those of you that have sent in your submissions...you TOTALLYROCK!!!...and please keep them coming.

....IM LEAVING THE PLAYGROUND UNGUARDED SOooo....If you like coming here to play email me @ happyday3212001@yahoo.com so that I may invite you (IF your not already on the Merry Go Round!!!!

STAY EXOTIC MY FRIENDS......................CHA CHA

No comments: